- How To Cook
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 packages Honeysuckle White® Boneless Skinless Turkey Breasts (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can apricots, drained
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Whisk together apricot jam, orange juice and ginger.
3. Season turkey with salt and pepper; brush with apricot jam mixture.
4. Roast about 30 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices, until internal temperature reaches 170° F.
5. Transfer turkey to platter; keep warm.
6. Pour pan juices into skillet over medium heat, add apricots and simmer until apricots are warm.
7. Spoon sauce and apricots over turkey. Serve with asparagus roasted with olive oil and salt and pepper (optional).
|Serving Size||About 5 oz. cooked turkey and 1/3 cup sauce|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1 g||2 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 110 mg||37 %|
|Sodium 300 mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 27 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 24 g|
|Protein 44 g|
Vitamin A 40%
Vitamin C 8%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|