- How To Cook
- 1 pound udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chunky natural style peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry, Chinese rice wine or sake
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 English cucumber, peeled into strips with a vegetable peeler
1. Cook noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain well.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Stir in ginger and garlic, and cook just until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
3. Add turkey and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up turkey with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Whisk broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and crushed pepper in medium bowl. Pour into skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until liquid thickens and reduces by about half, about 10 minutes.
5. Top noodles with sauce, green onions and cucumber strips.
|Serving Size||About 1 1/3 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||160|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18 g||28 %|
|Saturated fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 730 mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 60 g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||20 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 33 g|
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 4%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|