Asian Style Turkey Salad with Crispy Wontons
- 6 Servings
- 10 MIN Prep Time
- 1 HR Total Time
- 1 package (about 1 pound) Turkey Breast Tenderloins or approximately 1.25 pounds of leftover turkey, shredded
- 3 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage
- 1 red pepper, cut into Julienne strips, 1” x 1/4”
- 1 medium red onion, cut into Julienne strips, 1” x 1/4”
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 bottle Sesame Ginger dressing or your favorite Asian dressing
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fried wonton strips
- Sesame seeds (optional)
|Serving Size||About 1 2/3 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8 g||10 %|
|Saturated fat 0.5 g||3 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 1030 mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 29 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 14 g|
|Protein 28 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Prepare turkey breast tenderloins per package instructions. Let turkey cool. Once cooled, shred or cut into 1" 1/2" cubes.
Step 2In large bowl, combine Napa cabbage, red cabbage, red peppers, red onions, and shredded carrots. Gently toss.
Step 3Add turkey and 1 cup dressing to the bowl and mix.
Step 4Garnish with fried wonton strips, green onions, and sesame seeds.