- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast Bites
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 4 large flour tortillas or your favorite wrap
- 1 small head of romaine, cut into ¼” shreds
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup sliced green onions, ¼”
- ½ cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1 cup of crispy wonton strips
- ½ cup of bottled sesame ginger dressing
1. Heat a sauté pan or griddle over medium high heat. Place 2 tbsp. of toasted sesame oil in pan, add turkey bites to the pan and cook until lightly browned and heated throughout (approximately 4 minutes). Note: turkey bites can be served cold in the wrap if desired.
2. While turkey bites are heating, add remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl, except the tortillas/wraps and gently toss the ingredients until thoroughly coated with the dressing.
3. Heat the tortillas/wraps in the microwave until warm (approximately 45 seconds for all four).
4. Divide the tossed greens mix evenly between the 4 tortillas. Top with turkey bites.
5. Fold the corners in 1 inch and then roll the tortilla/wrap tightly, keeping the ingredients in the tortilla.
6. Cut in half and place on a large platter.
7. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 33 g||42 %|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1470 mg||64 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 62 g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||18 %|
|Sugars 11 g|
|Protein 36 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|