- How To Cook
- 8 ounces bacon, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 4 ounces sweet onion, diced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 pounds Velveeta® white queso
- 4 ounces shredded Asiago cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Chihuahua cheese
- 2 pounds cooked Cavatappi pasta
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (for topping)
1. Cut bacon into 1/4” slices, add to sauce pot and cook until it begins to crisp. Add onions and green chiles and cook until onions are translucent.
2. Add milk and cheeses and heat on medium flame until all cheeses are melted.
3. Mix cheese sauce with cooked pasta and place into a greased baking dish.
4. Top with additional Cheddar cheese and bake in a 350ºF oven for 15-20 minutes until it is heated throughout and the cheese becomes golden brown.