- How To Cook
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Lemon Meringue Dipping Sauce:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Mom Advice’
Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and slice into matchsticks, roughly the same size. Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and salt.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet, tossing once halfway through to crisp up both sides.
Lemon Meringue Dipping Sauce:
4. While the fries are baking, mix together the mayo, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt.
5. Once fries are done, garnish with parsley and serve with the lemon meringue dipping sauce.
|Serving Size||1/6 of fries and 2 tablespoons sauce|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27 g||35 %|
|Saturated fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3 %|
|Sodium 520 mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 23 g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||14 %|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 2 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|