- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 package, 8-ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2, 1-ounce packets dry instant onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1, 8-ounce carton low-fat sour cream
- 3 cups cooked rice or pasta
1. Place breast cutlets on bottom of large 13 x 9-inch baking dish and cover with mushrooms.
2. Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour sauce over turkey and mushrooms.
3. Bake at 350° F, uncovered, for 35 minutes (do not open oven). Cook turkey to 165°F using a meat thermometer.
4. Remove turkey from dish, reserving sauce.
5. Slice turkey. Place on a bed of your favorite cooked pasta, rice or egg noodles.
6. Drizzle with sour cream sauce and mushrooms. Garnish with chives and black pepper
|Serving Size||About 1 cup turkey and sauce with 3/4 cup rice or pasta|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||370|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 41 g||63 %|
|Saturated fat 25 g||125 %|
|Trans fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 215 mg||72 %|
|Sodium 1380 mg||57 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 48 g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 36 g|
Vitamin A 30%
Vitamin C 4%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|