- How To Cook
- Banh Mi Sandwich:
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Spinach & Kale Turkey Patties
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Fresh cilantro, to taste
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha mayonnaise
- 2 long baguettes, cut into 4 pieces and sliced to make a top and a bottom
- Pickled Vegetables:
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved, seeds removed and sliced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘The Life of Jolie’
1. Spray a grill pan or grill with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
2. Once hot, place the turkey patties on the grill.
3. While the turkey patties cook, slice the baguette so you have a top and a bottom.
4. Cook the turkey patties for 6-7 minutes per side turning once and check temperature. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
5. Remove from heat and rest for 3-5 minutes. Slice in half.
6. Drizzle a generous portion of Sriracha mayonnaise onto the bottom bun.
7. Place the patty halves onto the bottom bun in a single layer.
8. Top with plenty of pickled vegetables, sliced jalapenos, fresh cilantro and the top bun. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20 g||26 %|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 110 mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1100 mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 62 g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 20 g|
|Protein 30 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|