- How To Cook
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Savory Seasoned Ground Turkey Patties
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted or grilled
- 4 leaves lettuce/frisée, washed and dried
- 4 slices beefsteak tomato
- 8 strips Honeysuckle White® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Bacon, broiled until crisp
1. Preheat lightly oiled grill to 500° F – 600° F.
2. In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and mustard.
3. Season turkey patties with salt and pepper.
4. Place patties on grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through and a meat thermometer reads 165° F throughout the patty.
5. Spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of buns.
6. Place turkey patties in buns and top each patty with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice and 2 bacon strips.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 22 g||28 %|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 125 mg||42 %|
|Sodium 1080 mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 27 g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 35 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|