- How To Cook
- 24 appetizer-size Honeysuckle White® Turkey Meatballs
- 8 slices of Honeysuckle White® Smoked Turkey Bacon
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small head of iceberg lettuce, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Bottled blue cheese dressing (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Slice each bacon strip into 3 pieces. Wrap each piece around a meatball.
3. Place on nonstick aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, with bacon seam side down.
4. Bake 15 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
5. Allow meatballs to cool slightly. Thread a skewer or toothpick with 1 lettuce chunk and 1 cherry tomato, followed by a bacon-wrapped meatball.
6. Transfer to a platter and serve with blue cheese dressing (optional).
|Serving Size||2 skewers|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5 g||8 %|
|Saturated fat 1.5 g||8 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10 %|
|Sodium 300 mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 8 g|
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|