- How To Cook
- 1 lb. Honeysuckle White® 85% Lean Ground Turkey
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 slider buns, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
- 8 strips of thick-cut bacon, cut in half and cooked until crisp
- Leaf lettuce, torn to fit the sliders
- Tip: For easy prep, try starting with pre-made Honeysuckle White® Turkey Sliders!
Prepare the sliders. Divide the turkey into 8 equal balls. Shape each ball into a patty approximately 3″ across, or about the size of the slider buns. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Season the sliders with salt and pepper, as desired. On a grill or in a sauté pan, cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached on a meat thermometer.
Spread the mayo evenly on the buns.
When the sliders are cooked, remove from heat and place on the bottom buns.
Place 2 slices of tomato on each sandwich. Add the bacon and lettuce. Close the sandwiches, and serve!
|Serving Size||2 sliders|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 46 g||59 %|
|Saturated fat 10 g||50 %|
|Cholesterol 115 mg||38 %|
|Sodium 840 mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 43 g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 8 g|
|Protein 36 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|