- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Savory Seasoned Ground Turkey Patties
- 4 ea. Brioche Buns
- 4 slices Jack Cheese
- 8 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing
- 4 ea. Bibb lettuce Leaves
- 4 ea. Sliced Tomato
- 8 ea. Cooked Peppered Bacon Slices
- 1 ea. Ripe Avocado cut into 8 Wedges
1. For the Turkey Burgers heat a sauté pan or griddle over medium high heat. Once pan or griddle is hot, place the turkey burgers on the skillet or griddle and cook 4 minutes then flip.
2. Cook for 2 minutes then place a slice of cheese on each turkey burger and cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F (approximately 2 additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
3. While turkey burgers are cooking, heat the buns in the oven or in a toaster (Optional).
4. Once cooked, place buns on clean/sanitized work surface. Spread bottom bun with 2 Tbsp. each of ranch.
5. Next top with Bibb lettuce, then a slice of tomato.
6. Place Turkey Burger on top of the tomato, then place two slices of peppered bacon on top of turkey burger, and two slices of avocado place top bun over the Turkey burger.
7. Place on a platter and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 44 g||56 %|
|Saturated fat 12 g||60 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 170 mg||57 %|
|Sodium 1260 mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 41 g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7 g||25 %|
|Sugars 12 g|
|Protein 44 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|