- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Cranberry & Jalapeño Turkey Patties
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons bottled chipotle mayo
- 1 cup red onion cranberry relish
- 1 cup Southwest slaw
- 4 brioche buns, split and toasted
- Red onion cranberry relish (Can be made 1-2 days prior)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, 1/4" julienne slice
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Southwest slaw (Can be made 1 day prior)
- 1 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Southwest Chipotle Dressing
1. Prior to cooking turkey patties, prepare the red onion cranberry relish and Southwest slaw. These elements can be made 1-2 days prior to serving burgers.
2. For the relish, heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until soft and beginning to brown. Add canned whole berry cranberry sauce to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Reduce to a simmer until the liquid is cooked out. Set aside.
3. To prepare the Southwest slaw, mix together all of the ingredients. Allow to sit for a minimum of 1 hour.
4. For the turkey patties, heat a sauté pan, griddle or grill over medium-high heat. Once the cooking surface is hot, add the turkey patties and cook 4 minutes on each side.
5. Top each turkey patty with a slice of cheese and continue to cook until burgers reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F, approximately 2 additional minutes.
6. While turkey patties are cooking, heat the buns in the oven or in a toaster (optional).
7. Spread each bottom bun with 1 tablespoon of chipotle mayo. Then add 1/4 cup of the red onion cranberry relish.
8. Place turkey patty on top of the relish, then top with Southwest slaw. Top with bun.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 33 g||42 %|
|Saturated fat 10 g||50 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 155 mg||52 %|
|Sodium 1300 mg||57 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 53 g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||11 %|
|Sugars 26 g|
|Protein 37 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|