- How To Cook
- 1/2 navel orange, seeds removed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Mint leaves, orange slices or additional pomegranate seeds to garnish, optional
1. Peel and cut orange into small chunks and place in food processor along with the cranberries and sugar.
2. Pulse the orange and cranberry mixture until roughly chopped with no large pieces remaining, about 15 pulses.
3. Transfer to a bowl and fold in the pomegranate seeds. Refrigerate covered for at least one hour.
4. Garnish relish with mint leaves, orange slices or pomegranate seeds before serving.
|Serving Size||1/4 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 0 g||0 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 10 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 8 g|
|Protein 0 g||0 %|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|