- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup light ranch dressing
- 10 large (8-inch) flour/corn tortillas
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups bottled salsa
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped, optional
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Cook turkey to 165°F using a meat thermometer, about 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing.
5. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream mixture and turkey.
6. Divide turkey mixture, cheese and salsa evenly over tortillas.
7. Roll up and place seam-side down in a greased 9 x 11-inch baking pan.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes.
9. Top with tomato, green onion and any remaining salsa and/or sour cream mixture.
|Serving Size||2 enchiladas|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||290|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 32 g||49 %|
|Saturated fat 13 g||65 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 115 mg||38 %|
|Sodium 2540 mg||106 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 74 g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||16 %|
|Sugars 11 g|
|Protein 43 g|
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 15%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|