- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 4 slices of thick-cut peppercorn bacon
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 1 to 2 poblano chile peppers, roasted, peeled, and stemmed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Avocado slices, to taste
- Tomato slices, to taste
- Lettuce, to taste
- Red onion slices, to taste
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Muy Bueno Cookbook’
1. In a large skillet, cook the bacon over moderately high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels and break each strip in half.
2. Sprinkle ground turkey with kosher salt and pepper. Mix gently until well combined.
3. Form into four 4-ounce burger patties.
4. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat with olive oil. Add the patties and cook for 4 minutes, until golden brown and firm when pressed.
5. Flip the burgers and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer. Top with a slice of cheese and let cheese melt for 1 minute.
6. Set aside and allow to rest.
7. Spread mayonnaise on the cut sides of the buns; set the burgers on the bottoms and top with the bacon and roasted poblano and toppings of your choice.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 35 g||45 %|
|Saturated fat 10 g||50 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 140 mg||47 %|
|Sodium 680 mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 28 g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 36 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|