- How To Cook
- 2 packages Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 6 garlic cloves, divided
- 1 tablespoon Fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cups rutabaga, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Food Done Light’
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place a large baking sheet in the oven while it is preheating.
2. Thinly slice 4 garlic cloves.
3. In a spice grinder, puree the other 2 garlic cloves, fennel seed, red pepper flakes and salt.
4. Pat tenderloins dry with paper towels.
5. Make small slits all over the turkey tenderloins and stuff garlic slices inside.
6. Rub spice mixture over the tenderloins.
7. In a large bowl, mix together rutabaga, carrots, oil, salt and pepper.
8. Take hot baking sheet out of oven and pour vegetables into a single layer on the baking sheet. Place turkey tenderloins on top.
9. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer and vegetables are tender.
10. Place turkey onto a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
|Serving Size||About 4 oz. cooked turkey|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5 g||4 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 95 mg||32 %|
|Sodium 530 mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 7 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 39 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|