- How To Cook
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion strips
- 2 cups ice water
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 Honeysuckle White® Turkey Burgers
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 16 butter lettuce leaves trimmed into cups
- 1/2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1. Soak the green onions in ice water in a bowl for 15 minutes or until they curl.
2. Heat one teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Place two frozen burgers in the pan and cook, pressing occasionally to help meat make contact with pan, until liquid begins to form on top of the burger, about 5 minutes, then flip and cook another 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining 2 burgers.
4. Add the red peppers, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes and soy sauce to the skillet and then all four burgers, and crumble them into small pieces using a wooden spoon or fork.
5. Cook, stirring occasionally, until seasonings are fragrant and turkey is cooked through but still juicy, about 2 minutes.
6. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
7. Assemble spoonfuls of the turkey on the lettuce leaf wraps and top with green onions and peanuts.
|Serving Size||2 to 3 wraps|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13 g||20 %|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15 %|
|Sodium 260 mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 17 g|
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 25%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|