- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Savory Seasoned Ground Turkey Patties
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly-sliced into strips
- 2 cups ice water
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 16 butter lettuce leaves, trimmed into cups
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Soak the green onions in ice water in a bowl for 15 minutes or until they curl.
2. Heat one teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. For the turkey burgers, heat a saute pan or griddle over medium high heat. Once pan or griddle is hot, place the turkey burgers on the skillet or griddle and cook 4 minutes then flip. Continue to cook, approximately 4 additional minutes, until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
4. Add the red peppers, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes and soy sauce to the skillet and then all four burgers, and crumble them into small pieces using a wooden spoon or fork.
5. Cook, stirring occasionally, until seasonings are fragrant and turkey is cooked through but still juicy, about 2 minutes.
6. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
7. Assemble spoonfuls of the turkey on the lettuce leaf wraps and top with green onions and peanuts.
|Serving Size||2 to 3 wraps|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12 g||15 %|
|Saturated fat 2.5 g||13 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 390 mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 5 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 18 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|