- How To Cook
- For the Citrus Turkey Cutlets:
- 8 Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets, about 6 oz. each
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 TBs fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried Mexican oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp Diamond Crystal salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- For the Salad:
- 6 TBs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 5 oz spring mix or field greens
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- Tip: For easier prep, start with Honeysuckle White® SummerTime Citrus Marinated Turkey Breast Cutlets!
To Prep the Citrus Turkey Cutlets:
Combine all ingredients except turkey in a food processor. Blend to a coarse puree.
Place turkey in a gallon freezer bag. Add marinade.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
To Prepare the Salad:
Make the vinaigrette. Combine the red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir until salt is dissolved. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Reserve.
Remove the turkey cutlets from the marinade and grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached on a meat thermometer.
Toss the salad ingredients, including field greens, avocado, grape tomatoes, and red onion, with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat. Pile the salad in the center of plate.
Slice the turkey cutlets and arrange on the greens. Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 turkey cutlet and about 1 cup salad|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 21 g||27 %|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 105 mg||35 %|
|Sodium 320 mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 7 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 43 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|