- How To Cook
- 2 packages Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Redefined Mom’
1. Remove turkey tenderloins from package. Rinse under warm water and set on paper towels, drying thoroughly. Set turkey tenderloins aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together minced garlic, basil, and ground pepper. Rub over turkey tenderloins until well coated on each side. Insert one clove into each of the ends and another one in the middle. Place into a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag (or place into a shallow glass pan).
3. In a medium-sized bowl, blend vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and brown sugar. Pour over turkey tenderloins and seal bag (or pour over in shallow pan). Turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat grill for high heat.
5. Lightly oil grill grate with non-stick spray. Place turkey tenderloins on grill (discard marinade).
6. Close lid and grill turkey tenderloins about 15 minutes on each side (depending on thickness), or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
|Serving Size||1/2 of 1 tenderloin|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18 g||23 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 265 mg||88 %|
|Sodium 1260 mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 5 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 107 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|