- How To Cook
- 1 package of Honeysuckle White® Rotisserie Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 8 slices of smoked bacon, cut into ¼” slices
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ of medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces of jarred roasted red peppers
- ½ cup roasted corn kernels
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat outdoor grill or charcoal grill to 350°F and lightly oil the grates.
2. To prepare the stuffed tenderloins, add bacon to a sauté pan over medium heat. Cook the bacon until it becomes crispy, reserving the bacon grease. Remove cooked bacon from the pan and set aside until needed.
3. Add the garlic, onions, roasted red peppers and roasted corn. Cook until the onions are softened and lightly browned. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, add the bacon and cheddar cheese and mix thoroughly.
4. While cooling, butterfly the turkey tenderloins then use a meat tenderizer to pound them out to an equal thickness.
5. Add half the stuffing to each of the tenderloins, leaving an inch or so in order to roll it up. Once rolled, tie with butcher’s twine from end to end.
6. Place the stuffed turkey tenderloin on the grill and cook 10 to 12 ½ minutes then flip.
7. Continue to cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 10 to 12 ½ additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
8. Once cooked, remove from the grill. Allow to rest for 5 minutes then slice into 1” slices.
9. Place on a platter and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1/6 of prepared meal|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26 g||34 %|
|Saturated fat 10 g||49 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 85 mg||28 %|
|Sodium 1010 mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 8 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||2 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 35 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|