- How To Cook
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 lb 93% lean Honeysuckle White® ground turkey
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 slices cooked center cut bacon
- 4 ultra thin slices sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ avocado cut into 8 slices
- Lettuce tomato - optional
- Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 ½ tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp pickle relish
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Buns of your choice
Place mushrooms into a small food processor and grind.
Place mushrooms and onions in a large microwave safe bowl.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Drain any liquid out. Let cool.
Add ground turkey, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to bowl. Mix until just combined.
Form into 4 patties. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight.
Preheat grill to high heat. Oil grates well.
Cook until cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. During last minute of grilling, add cheese.
Let rest for 5 minutes.
Place burgers on buns.
Top with a little over a tablespoon of dressing, 1 bacon slice and 2 slices avocado.