- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 strips Honeysuckle White® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Bacon
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Cook onion and mushroom until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Wrap each tenderloin with 3 strips of bacon; secure with toothpick.
5. Grill turkey for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Cover and grill for 10 more minutes or until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170F.
7. Remove turkey; top with onions, mushrooms and cheese.
8. Garnish with parsley.
|Serving Size||1/2 of 1 tenderloin, about 2 TBs mushroom mixture and 1 TB cheese|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14 g||22 %|
|Saturated fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 115 mg||38 %|
|Sodium 380 mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 2 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 43 g|
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|