- How To Cook
- 1 pound or 3 cups of chopped Honeysuckle White® turkey (dark & white meat )
- 1 14-ounce package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 6-ounce can cranberry sauce with whole cranberries
- 1 16-ounce jar turkey gravy
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Chop freshly cooked or leftover turky into 1/4-inch pieces.
3. In a large bowl prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
4. Add chopped turkey to stuffing mixture. Stir in 1 cup turkey gravy. Mixture should hold together when spooned into a ball. If mixture is too dry add more gravy by single tablespoons until correct consistency is achieved.
5. Spoon stuffing mixture into prepared mini muffin pan, filling each cavity full, then press mixture down to level the top of each bite.
6. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until tops of bites are golden brown.
7. Remove from pan and garnish each bite with cranberry sauce. Additional gravy may be served on the side as a dipping sauce.
|Serving Size||2 minis|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8 g||12 %|
|Saturated fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10 %|
|Sodium 330 mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 16 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 7 g|
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|