- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1, 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese, diced (1/4 inch)
- 1 bunch basil leaves
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add a tablespoon of oil and the garlic to the skillet. Cook, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Stir in tomatoes and their juices, along with Italian seasoning.
4. Bring the mixture in skillet to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer gently. Stir occasionally, until sauce has thickened but is still chunky, about 20 minutes.
5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste and keep warm.
6. While sauce simmers, pat turkey cutlets dry with a paper towel and season with a pinch of salt.
7. Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
8. Add the turkey cutlets to the skillet and cook for 6 minutes on one side. Flip the cutlets and cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until an internal temperature reaches 165°F, measured by a meat thermometer.
9. Spoon the warm tomato sauce over each cutlet. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Cover skillet and cook until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
10. Garnish with basil.
11. Note: Excess sauce can be served with pasta as a side dish.
|Serving Size||1 turkey cutlet and about 3/4 cup sauce|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11 g||14 %|
|Saturated fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 80 mg||27 %|
|Sodium 640 mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 11 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||11 %|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 33 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|