- How To Cook
- 1 lb Honeysuckle White® 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- Tip: choose the ground turkey you like best! 85%, 93%, or 99% - our leanest ground turkey!
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 8-ounce package of your favorite taco simmer sauce
- Taco topping ideas: cherry tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, olives and diced avocado
- Crunchy taco shells (Tip - add some kid-friendly fun with red, white and yellow shells!)
1. Preheat an 8- to 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
3. Add turkey to pan, and cook until browned and crumbly. Ensure that turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF using a meat thermometer.
4. Stir in simmer sauce, let cook for 3 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to low.
6. Build your taco with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Taco|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27 g|
|Saturated fat 7 g||35 %|
|Cholesterol 140 mg||46.7 %|
|Sodium 1250 mg||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 39 g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||16 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 42 g||84 %|
Vitamin A 7.67%
Vitamin C 1.44%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|