- How To Cook
- 1 Honeysuckle White® Boneless Turkey Breast Roast, about 2 pounds
- 1 lemon, thinly-sliced and seeds removed
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh thyme sprigs, optional
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Pat the turkey breast dry with paper towels and place on a rack in the roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, sage, parsley, lemon zest and salt.
4. Slide a few whole sage leaves under the skin of the roast and rub the top and sides of the turkey breast with the herb mixture.
5. Roast for 30 minutes, then add the lemon slices to the roasting pan.
6. Continue roasting about another 20 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 165° F.
7. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
8. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.
|Serving Size||About 3 oz. cooked turkey|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1 g||2 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||23 %|
|Sodium 115 mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 2 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 28 g|
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 20%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|