- How To Cook
- 1 package of Honeysuckle White® McCormick® Grill Mates® Southwest Style Chipotle Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 packages Southwest Salad Chopped Salad Mix (Taylor Farms or Eat Smart Brand)
- 1 cup store-bought pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup thawed corn kernels
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans
- 1 package of crispy tortilla strips
- 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of Cilantro Honey Lime Vinaigrette:
- 4 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 ounces pickled jalapeños
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup canola or olive oil
1. Preheat outdoor grill or charcoal grill to 325°F and lightly oil the grates.
2. Place the turkey tenderloins on the grill and cook 10 to 12 ½ minutes, then flip.
3. Continue to cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 10 to 12 ½ additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
4. While turkey tenderloins are cooking, prepare the Southwest Salad.
5. Place the chopped Southwest salad mix, pico de gallo, corn, black beans, cheese and tortilla strips in a mixing bowl. Add the dressing and gently toss until thoroughly coated.
6. Place the mixed salad on a large platter. Remove the tenderloins from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice into ¼” slices and place on top of the mixed salad.
7. Serve immediately.
For the Vinaigrette:
1. Place the vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeños, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor; blend until thoroughly mixed. With the blender running on medium speed, slowly add the honey then the oil. Turn the speed up to high for approximately 10 seconds. Pour dressing into proper storage container and set at room temperature until needed.
|Serving Size||1/6 of prepared meal|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 22 g||28 %|
|Saturated fat 4 g||21 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1250 mg||54 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 37 g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||19 %|
|Sugars 19 g|
|Protein 32 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|