- How To Cook
- 12 pack of slider buns (or sliced Italian bread)
- 1 package of Honeysuckle White® Fresh Italian Style Turkey Meatballs
- 1 7.5-ounce jar of roasted red peppers
- 3 slices of provolone cheese, cut into 4 quarters
1. Toast buns under broiler, 1 minute.
2. Microwave meatballs in a microwave-safe dish, 2-4 minutes or until heated through.
3. Place roasted pepper on each bottom bun and top with meatball followed by provolone.
4. Broil, 1 minute or until bubbly.
5. Add a few leaves of arugula and close slider with top bun.
TIPS: For Halloween-themed Meatball “Bites”, cut triangle “teeth” out of provolone slices, use a roasted red pepper for a “tongue”, and top the buns with sliced green or black olives on toothpicks for eyes”.
|Serving Size||2 sliders|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14 g||22 %|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1110 mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 37 g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 22 g|
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 6%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|