Montreal Turkey Tenderloin with Roasted Root Veggies
- 8 Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 45 mins Total Time
- 1 McCormick® GrillMates® Montreal Turkey Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 6 cups assorted root veggies cut into ¾ inch cubes: butternut squash, new potatoes cut in half, pre-sliced mushrooms and carrots. Tip: tri-color baby carrots are an easy way to add some fun!
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh (or dry) rosemary
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh (or dry) thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, pressed or chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8 g|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5 %|
|Cholesterol 37 mg||12.3 %|
|Sodium 620 mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 15 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 23 g||46 %|
Vitamn A 40%
Vitamin C 16%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
Step 2Line a sheet tray with foil and coat with a thin layer of olive oil.
Step 3Toss veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Step 4Place turkey in the center of the tray and add veggies around turkey.
Step 5Bake 30-35 minutes or until turkey is cooked to 170°F and the edges of the veggies are lightly browned.
Step 6Sprinkle with cheese, serve and enjoy!
Similar RecipesView All
Marinated Grilled Turkey Kabobs With Grilled Vegetable Skewers30 MINS
Grilled Marinated Turkey Tenderloins4 HRS 40 MINS
Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Garlic Cauliflower Puree30 mins
Grilled Turkey Tenderloins with Mango Salsa50 MIN
Grilled Turkey Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce35
Rotisserie Turkey Breast Tenderloin with Pesto70 mins
Rotisserie Turkey Tenderloin with Lemony Veggies45 mins
Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots55 mins
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Turkey Bacon Vinaigrette35 mins