- How To Cook
- 4 Honeysuckle White® Turkey Cutlets
- 1 1/2 oranges, separated
- 1 1/2 lemons, separated
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1. Place Honeysuckle White Turkey Cutlets in a gallon size bag.
2. Cut one orange and one lemon in half and squeeze juice from both the orange and the lemon into the bag.
3. Place the orange, lemons and 2 sprigs of thyme into the bag. Pour olive oil on top.
4. Seal bag and rub juices into the turkey cutlets. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
5. Heat coconut oil in a sauté pan.
6. Remove turkey cutlets from bag and discard the bag.
7. Sauté each side of the turkey cutlets for 2-3 minutes or until slightly browned.
8. Place in a baking pan with fresh slices of orange and lemon and 2 sprigs of thyme.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until turkey cutlets are cooked through.