- How To Cook
- 1 Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Roast, about 2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 head of cauliflower, about 3 cups cut into florets
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Pat the turkey breast roast dry with paper towels and place on a roasting rack in a roasting pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, salt, brown sugar, onion powder and dry mustard. Spread the spice rub on the turkey on all sides.
3. Transfer turkey to the oven and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165° F on an instant-read thermometer. Let the turkey rest 20 minutes before slicing.
4. Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it’s riced.
5. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add the cauliflower and gently toast, stirring occasionally, until it starts to brown in a few spots, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
6. In the same skillet, toast the nuts and spices over low heat. When fragrant, about a minute, add to the cauliflower. Stir in the currants and lemon juice and stir to combine.
7. Serve slices of turkey fanned out on top of the cauliflower couscous.
|Serving Size||About 3 oz. cooked turkey and 1/3 cup cauliflower|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||30|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3 g||5 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||23 %|
|Sodium 310 mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 6 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 30 g|
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 35%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|