- How To Cook
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 slices Honeysuckle White® Turkey Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Put the Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet, drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Transfer to the oven and roast until tender, about 25 minutes.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil and bacon and cook, stirring frequently, until the bacon is well browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the bacon, drain on paper towels and crumble or roughly chop.
4. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and vinegar to the skillet (the vinegar will sizzle immediately), scraping up any browned bits in the pan.
5. Take off the heat and whisk in the honey and mustard. Set aside.
6. Transfer sprouts to a serving dish and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with the bacon. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||About 3/4 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||100|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11 g||17 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3 %|
|Sodium 180 mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 9 g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 4 g|
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 120%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|