- How To Cook
- Honeysuckle White® Rotisserie Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large zucchini or summer squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 12 ounces new potatoes, cut in half
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Line a sheet tray with foil, coat lightly with olive oil.
3. Toss veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Place turkey tenderloin in the center of the tray and veggies.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until the turkey is 170ºF and the edges of the veggies are lightly browned.
6. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on the veggies, add parsley, serve and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8 g|
|Saturated fat 7 g||5 %|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||11.7 %|
|Sodium 545 mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 18 g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 24 g||48 %|
Vitamin A 4.78%
Vitamin C 88.89%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|