- How To Cook
- 1 Honeysuckle White® Frozen Boneless Roast, Breast Meat Variety, thawed
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 lb. French green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 lb. baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place turkey breast on a roasting rack on the baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast turkey in bottom third of oven for 45 minutes.
3. While turkey roasts, cut each potato in half and toss with a tablespoon of oil in large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
4. Add potatoes to the baking pan with the turkey, and place on the middle rack of the oven. Raise the oven temperature to 425 degrees and roast along with turkey until potatoes are almost tender, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
5. Toss beans and carrots with a tablespoon each tarragon and oil in a large mixing bowl; sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread green beans and carrots around turkey with the potatoes in one layer.
6. Return to the oven and roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of turkey registers 165°F, about 20-30 minutes.
7. Place the potatoes, green beans and carrots on a platter with the turkey. Garnish with remaining tarragon. Serve with gravy if desired.
|Serving Size||4 oz. cooked turkey and 1 1/2 cups vegetables (salt and pepper not included in analysis)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5 g||6 %|
|Saturated fat .5 g||3 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 95 mg||32 %|
|Sodium 110 mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 19 g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||14 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 40 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|