- How To Cook
- 1 package of Honeysuckle White® Turkey Drumsticks
- Your favorite seasoning - to taste
- Olive oil or melted butter - as needed
1. Preheat smoker to 250°F.
2. Rub the turkey drumsticks with your favorite spice rub, then place on the smoker, skin side up.
3. Approximately every 30 minutes, baste the turkey drumsticks with melted butter or olive oil that is mixed with some of the spice rub. Flip over the turkey and continue to cook.
4. Continue to baste and flip every 30 minutes until the drumsticks reach a minimum internal temperature of 185°F (approximately 3 hours), making sure to insert the thermometer in the thickest portion near the bone.
5. Place on a platter and serve immediately.