- How To Cook
- 1 package of Honeysuckle White® Turkey Thighs
- Your favorite seasoning – to taste
- Olive oil or melted butter - as needed
1. Preheat smoker to 250°F.
2. Rub the turkey thighs with your favorite spice rub, then place in the smoker, skin side up.
3. Approximately every 30 minutes, baste the turkey thighs with melted butter or olive oil that is mixed with some of the spice rub. Flip over the turkey thighs and continue to cook.
4. Continue to baste and flip every 30 minutes until the turkey thighs reach a minimum internal temperature of 185°F (approximately 3 hours), making sure to insert the thermometer in the thickest portion near the bone.
5. Place on a platter and serve immediately.