- How To Cook
- 1 package of Honeysuckle White® Spinach & Kale Turkey Patties
- 4 slices extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons bottled roasted garlic mayo
- 4 leaves of bibb lettuce
- 1 cup cherry pepper relish - (pre-prepared, hot or mild)
- 4 brioche buns, split and toasted
1. Heat a sauté pan, griddle or grill over medium-high heat.
2. Add turkey patties and cook 4 minutes on each side.
3. Add a slice of cheese on each turkey patty and cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F (approximately 2 additional minutes).
4. While turkey patties are cooking, heat buns in the oven or in a toaster (optional).
5. Spread top and bottom bun with 1 tablespoon each of roasted garlic mayo. Add bibb lettuce and 1/4 cup of the cherry pepper relish to both buns.
6. Place turkey patty on top of the relish, then add the top bun.
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 43 g||55 %|
|Saturated fat 11 g||55 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 1260 mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 51 g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 27 g|
|Protein 34 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|