- How To Cook
- Honeysuckle White® Cajun recipe breast roast
- 2 tablespoons fat-free or low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 handfuls baby arugula
- 4 slices rustic crusty bread, toasted or grilled
1. Roast turkey according to package instructions and an instant-read thermometer registers 165° F when inserted into the thickest part of the breast. Cover the breast loosely with aluminum foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning. Let cool and slice 1 pound of turkey into thin slices.
2. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, lime juice, lime zest and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
3. Spread each slice of bread with sriracha honey lime sauce.
4. Top each slice of bread with arugula greens, cucumber slices and the turkey. Serve open-faced.
|Serving Size||1 open-face sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10 g||15 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 920 mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 19 g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 25 g|
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 10%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|