- How To Cook
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1/2 cup panko Japanese breadcrumbs
- 1 package (1.2 pounds) Honeysuckle White® 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Thai chili sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. In skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic and ginger; cook about 5 minutes or until onions start to soften.
3. In mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and panko. Add turkey, onion mixture, ketchup, 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce and the soy sauce; mix gently but thoroughly (mixture will be very wet).
4. Lightly coat an 8 1/2 x 4 x 3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Transfer mixture to loaf pan, mounding it in the middle. Brush with remaining Thai chili sauce.
5. Bake in middle of oven about 1 hour or until thermometer inserted into meatloaf reads 170F.
6. Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving; meatloaf may be served hot, room temperature or cold.
7. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and add more glaze if desired.
|Serving Size||About 1/6 of meatloaf|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11 g||17 %|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 125 mg||42 %|
|Sodium 470 mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 14 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 22 g|
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 4%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|