- How To Cook
- 1 pound shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 small red onion, 1/8" julienne sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1. Place vinegar, oil, sugar, celery salt, pepper and granulated garlic into a mixing bowl. Mix until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Add the shredded green cabbage, carrots and sliced red onions to the mixing bowl and coat thoroughly. Allow slaw to sit for a minimum of 3 hours prior to serving.