- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® turkey wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated or pressed
- 2 teaspoons ginger, peeled and finely grated
- Nonstick spray
1. Cut the wings into three pieces at the joints, reserving the wing tips for another use if desired.
2. Combine the soy sauce, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, garlic and ginger in a bowl and reserve 1/3 cup. Transfer the 1/3 cup to a container and store in the refrigerator.
3. Place the two larger sections of the wings into a large zip top plastic bag. Pour the rest of the marinade into the bag. Seal the bag and refrigerate the wings. Allow the wings to marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
4. Heat the oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking pan with foil, then spray the foil with non-stick spray or oil.
5. Place the wings on the pan skin side up, cover with foil and bake for 2 hours then uncover, flip the wings, cover again with foil and bake for another 30 minutes, or until the turkey wings are fork tender and a meat thermometer registers 165°F.
6. Remove the foil, flip the wings again and place a few inches under the broiler. Broil for 5-10 minutes, basting frequently with the reserved marinade, until the skin is brown and sticky.
|Serving Size||1 wing|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 35 g||45 %|
|Saturated fat 9 g||45 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 195 mg||65 %|
|Sodium 1790 mg||78 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 24 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 22 g|
|Protein 60 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|