- How To Cook
- 1 Honeysuckle White® Thai-Style Coconut Curry Turkey Skillet Kit
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 package Uncle Ben’s® Jasmine Ready Rice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced sliced green onions
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add all turkey cutlets to the pan. Sear and brown one side, approximately 2-3 minutes. Flip cutlets over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour contents of sauce packet over the top of the turkey cutlets and stir.
4. Continue to simmer cutlets and sauce until the cutlets reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer (approximately additional 3-4 minutes).
5. Heat the rice per package directions.
6. For the stir fry veggies: heat the toasted sesame oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and vegetables and cook until softened and heated throughout, approximately 5-8 minutes.
7. Pour rice into a bowl and top with cooked veggies.
8. Garnish turkey and sauce with green onions. Serve with rice and veggies.
|Serving Size||1/4 of prepared recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 21 g||27 %|
|Saturated fat 6 g||28 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15 %|
|Sodium 570 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 30 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||13 %|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 23 g|
Vitamin A 22%
Vitamin C 80%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|