- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce, to desired level of heat
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups warm cooked rice, white or brown
- 1, 15-ounce can black beans, drained, rinsed and warmed
- 1, 15.25-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained and warmed
- 3/4 cup salsa, pico de gallo-style
1. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, Sriracha sauce, lime juice and water, then set aside.
2. Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add ground turkey, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin to skillet. Cook and stir to crumble until meat is cooked to 165° F, about 6 minutes.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide warm rice into four bowls. Top with turkey, black beans, corn and pico de gallo.
6. Drizzle with yogurt sauce. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
|Serving Size||About 2 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12 g||15 %|
|Saturated fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 85 mg||28 %|
|Sodium 860 mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 57 g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||11 %|
|Sugars 8 g|
|Protein 36 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|