- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Ready to Season Turkey Breast Strips
- Or, 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, 1/4" dice
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/4" dice
- 3 ea. garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1, 28-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried Oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
1. Heat a large sauté pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil. Once hot add the turkey breast strips. Cook for 5 minutes, then add onions, peppers and garlic to the pan.
2. Add the white wine to deglaze the pan, making sure to scrape the brown bits of turkey.
3. Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth and oregano, allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Add the fresh basil and cook until the strips reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
4. Serve with mashed potatoes, polenta or rice.
|Serving Size||About 1 1/3 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5 g||4 %|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15 %|
|Sodium 630 mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 11 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 17 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|