- How To Cook
- 4 Honeysuckle White® Turkey Drumettes
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 1/2 cup grainy Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Place turkey drumettes on a foil-lined broiler pan. Sprinkle with salt and broil for 10 minutes on each side or until skin begins to crisp and turn brown.
2. Whisk together the yogurt, 1 1/2 cups chicken broth and white wine in a baking dish or casserole. Transfer the drumettes to the baking dish and cover the dish tightly with foil.
3. Bake for 2 hours at 300° F then remove the foil and flip the drummettes. Cover again and bake another 45 minutes or until fork tender. Transfer drumettes to a platter and discard braising liquid.
4. Combine the remaining 1/2 cup of chicken broth, apricot jam, mustard and soy sauce in a saucepan. Simmer until sauce is a dark golden color and a little over a cup remains, about 10 minutes.
5. Serve sauce over the turkey.
|Serving Size||1 drumette and about 1/2 cup sauce|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20 g||31 %|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 725 mg||242 %|
|Sodium 1050 mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 58 g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 48 g|
|Protein 51 g|
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|