- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Seasoned Turkey Breast Strips for Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, membrane and seeds removed, cut into 1'' pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, membrane and seeds removed, cut into 1'' pieces
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 1'' pieces
- Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Blackberry Babe’
1. Heat grill to medium high heat.
2. Thread bell peppers, onions and turkey breast strips onto skewers, alternating the meat and vegetables. For smaller cut pieces of turkey, thread one end of the meat, make a loop, and thread the other end to double it up.
3. Oil the grill grates with vegetable oil before placing skewers on grill.
4. Grill the kabobs for 2-3 minutes per side, covering while cooking. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.
|Serving Size||1 kebab|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10 g||13 %|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 570 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 10 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 23 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|