Turkey Fajita Kabobs
- 4 Servings
- 10 MINS Prep Time
- 15 MINS Total Time
- 1 package Turkey Breast Cutlets or Turkey Breast Tenderloins, sliced into strips
- fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, membrane and seeds removed, cut into 1'' pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, membrane and seeds removed, cut into 1'' pieces
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 1'' pieces
|Serving Size||1 kebob|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10 g||13 %|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 570 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 10 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 23 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Heat grill to medium high heat.
Step 2Season turkey breast cutlet strips with fajita seasoning.
Step 3Thread bell peppers, onions and turkey breast cutlet strips onto skewers, alternating the meat and vegetables. For smaller cut pieces of turkey, thread one end of the meat, make a loop, and thread the other end to double it up.
Step 4Oil the grill grates with vegetable oil before placing skewers on grill.
Step 5Grill the kabobs for 2-3 minutes per side, covering while cooking. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F using a meat thermometer.