- How To Cook
- 1 Honeysuckle White® Breast Roast with Gravy
- 2 teaspoons brown or red miso paste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Honeysuckle White® gravy packet
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1 10-ounce package fresh ramen noodles or 3 3-ounce packages dried ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the miso and honey to make a thick paste.
3. Place turkey on a roasting rack in a roasting pan and rub the surface with the miso mixture, using just enough to coat it.
4. Roast the turkey according to package instructions, until an instant-read thermometer registers 165° F when inserted into the thickest part of the breast. Cover the breast loosely with aluminum foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning.
5. Let roast rest 15 minutes, then slice 8 thin slices for the soup.
6. Whisk together the chicken broth, gravy, miso and soy sauce in a saucepan. Heat gently over medium-low heat until very hot.
7. Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions until al dente; drain.
8. Divide noodles among bowls. Top each bowl with 2 overlapping slices of turkey, placing it off to one side. Ladle broth over turkey and noodles.
9. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and place a half, yolk side up, on top of noodles in each bowl.
10. Garnish each bowl with a pile of green onions.