- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons water, mixed with 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 20 capers, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon slices (optional, for garnish)
1. Place turkey breast on flat surface. Cover with saran wrap or plastic bag, and use a mallet to pound to even thickness, about 1/2 inch thick in all places.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter on medium- low heat. Meanwhile, add flour and garlic powder to a bowl. Quickly dredge the turkey breast in the flour mixture on each side, then place in the skillet.
3. Cook on medium for about 5 minutes, then flip, and cook for another 5 minutes. Cook turkey to 165°F using a meat thermometer.
4. Remove turkey to a plate and reduce skillet heat to low.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the mushrooms are just beginning to caramelize.
6. Add lemon juice, wine, and cornstarch mixture. Stir and heat until simmering, about 1-2 minutes.
7. Add capers and parsley, and spoon sauce over turkey breasts. Serve with fresh lemon wedges (optional).
Recipe and images courtesy of ‘Blackberry Babe‘
|Serving Size||About 4 ounces cooked turkey and about 1/2 cup mushrooms and sauce|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9 g||12 %|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 115 mg||38 %|
|Sodium 190 mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 20 g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 41 g|
Vitamin D 0%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|