- How To Cook
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- Or, approximately 1.25 pounds leftover whole turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup white onion, diced
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1, 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1, 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cook Turkey Breast Tenderloins per package instructions.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet. Sauté onion, pepper and garlic over medium heat until tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Squeeze any excess moisture from spinach. Along with the turkey, add to skillet. Sauté 1 minute. Remove from heat.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, and salt. Beat well.
6. Add the sautéed contents of skillet and Swiss cheese to bowl. Mix well.
7. Pour into unbaked pie crust. Bake for approximately 65 minutes or until center is set.
|Serving Size||1/6 of quiche|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 24 g||31 %|
|Saturated fat 9 g||45 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 245 mg||82 %|
|Sodium 580 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 23 g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 39 g|
Vitamin D 6%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|